RTO Code is - HR
The haryana rto under Government of Haryana is dedicated to make efforts towards creating and enhancing social values by providing the eco-friendly, reliable and efficient modern transportation services for smooth and safe movement of the public and goods through liberal usage of modern-day Information Technology as well as private sector's involvement, which is quite essential in the present era of globalization and liberalization.
How to Register in Haryana RTO Offices
Registration in haryana rto:
For Non Transport Vehicle:
All the private vehicles with seating capacity up to 7 seats along with driver should get registered with the concerned SDO(Civil)-cum-Registering Authority(Motors) territorial
- The Registering Authority or a Duty Inspector (Department of Police) or the Transport Department's Technical Officer shall physically inspect the vehicle about its particulars
- Form Number 20 duly filled-up with the owner's signature along with the signatures from inspecting authority as referred to 'a' above.
- Original Form Number 21 (Sale Certificate) issued by vehicle dealer.
- Original Form Number 22 (Certificate of Road Worthiness) issued by manufacturer.
- Two copies of Form Number 34 (in Finance case)
- PAN number (two attested copies) or Form Number 60 (two copies).
- Original Temporary number.
- Original Invoice copy.
How to obtain Driving Licence in Haryana
As per the Section-3 of Motor Vehicles Act 1988 it is required to possess a licence for driving the motor vehicles & a special authorisation for driving transport vehicles.
Type of Driving License:
- Learner License: It is a temporary license with upto 6 months validity only. This is issued for learning Motor Vehicles driving.
- Permanent License: One becomes eligible for this permanent license after the expiry of 1 month from learner license's date of issue.
Where to apply:
To the licensing authority under whose jurisdiction the area falls where ordinarily the applicant resides and/or carries on the business.
- For Private Vehicle - 18 years.
- For vehicle up to 50 cc engine capacity and without gear with parents/guardians consent - 16 years.
- For Commercial Vehicle - 20 years.
Should be well-conversant with the Traffic rules and regulations.
- From Number 1 (Medical Certificate issued from the MBBS Doctor) having self-photo attested by doctor alongwith blood group.
- Form Number 2 (Learner License Application Form) with self-photo.
- Proof of Residence
- Age Proof