Regional Transport Office Pune
Department of Transport functions under Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 of section 213. This Pune rto was basically founded to impose the Motor Vehicle Act 1988 provisions. Transport Commissioner of the state administers the Department of rto office mp; Commissioner of Transport is directly reported by Deputy Commissioner of Transport.
Services At Regional Transport Office Pune
- Implements the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 provisions and Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989 as well as Maharashtra Motor Vehicles Regulations, 1989
- Ensures a coordinated growth of Road Transport via the levy, permit and tax collection regime as per Bombay Motor Vehicle Act, 1958
- Issuance/renewal of license
- Issuance/renewal of permits
- Tax collection
RTO Office Pune Form Download:
For downloading Forms of RTO Pune CLICK HERE...
Pune RTO Contact Details:
- Regional Transport Officer
38, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Near Sangam Bridge, Pune 411 001.
- Phone no
+91 20 26058080
+91 20 26058090/8282
- Email: rtoPune@dataone.in